We’re Black and White, a commercially-focused practice of chartered accountants, bookkeepers, and business development specialists in Frimley serving individuals and businesses across Hampshire. We provide Accounts & Tax, Book Keeping & Payroll, Business Planning and Software Training services.
Established for over two decades, we offer our clients a tailored selection of value-added services for a fixed monthly fee. Our primary goal is that, year on year, we help you increase the profitability of your business while, at the same time, reducing your operating costs and minimising the amount of tax you and your business have to pay.
When we first start working together, we take the time to get to know you, your business, and what it is that you want to achieve personally and professionally in the coming years. We want to be your partner on the journey from where you are now to where you want to be in the future – so that you can enjoy the highest degree of financial freedom possible.
Black and White Accounting is regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS).
Get in touch with Black and White
Personal Frimley tax accountant
- Capital Gains Tax;
- Employees/individuals with various different income streams;
- Entrepreneurs’ Relief;
- Inheritance Tax;
- tax planning for limited company directors (salary versus dividend splits); and
- VAT for unincorporated businesses (and scheme selection).
Services for landlords and property developers
- capital versus revenue expenditure;
- expenses reclaims;
- income tax; and
Business/corporate Frimley tax accountant
- Corporation tax calculation and submission;
- R&D tax credits claims;
- Patent boxes claims; and
- VAT (and selecting the most appropriate scheme).
Bookkeeping and payroll for Frimley businesses
- Administrative and PA Services;
- Company formation (including LLPs and Ltds);
- Company secretarial services (Companies House compliance);
- Meeting room hire; and
- Payroll services (including workplace pensions and Benefits in Kind).
Black and White is a certified UK Xero Gold Partner. We’re also partners of QuickBooks and Sage as well as working with clients with the Wave and FreeAgent platforms.
We can recommend online accounting and bookkeeping packages to clients, help integrate them into your business, and train you and your staff how to use these highly versatile accounting and bookkeeping packages.
Management accountant Frimley
For larger Frimley businesses, Black and White provides a part-time management accountancy service so that you and the other leaders within your business benefit from accurate and up-to-date financial/performance metrics for your business.
Specialist Frimley accounting services
- Personal accountant for clients with overseas interests;
- Contractor accountant (sole trader, PSC, umbrella contractors);
- Forensic accountant (plus system accountant);
- Agricultural accountant;
- Financial accountant; and
- Medical accountant (for hospital doctors, consultants, GP practices and providers, and other health professionals).
Finance for Frimley businesses
When clients want finance for working capital, equipment purchase, or to expand their business, a believable business plan and set of financial forecasts and projections based upon historic performance improves your chances of securing the funding you need. Let us help you obtain the following:
- commercial mortgages (owner-occupier and investor);
- equipment leasing and hire purchase;
- expansion funding;
- invoice discounting and factoring;
- sale and leaseback finance; and
- working capital funding.
If you are seeking equity investment from angels or from a venture capital firm, we can build business plans and financial forecasts specifically for this audience which requires a different approach to debt-based funding pitches.
Accountants in Frimley – an hour’s free consultation
Black and White Accounting is currently meeting potential clients in Frimley and the surrounding areas for an hour’s free consultation. During our meeting, we’ll seek to understand as much about you, your business, and what you want for the next few years as possible.
After our meeting, we’ll send you a proposal showing the services we offer of greatest value to you and your business at an affordable and manageable fixed monthly fee.
To book your hour’s free consultation, please use the form below, call us free on 0800 140 4644, or email [email protected]. Our Frimley accounting service is located only a short drive away in Egham.
Our Accounting and Tax Services for Surrey Businesses