With over 150 years’ combined experience between them, Black and White’s chartered accountants, bookkeepers, and business advisors work with local individuals and businesses in Cranleigh.
Get in touch with our experienced chartered accountants
We provide accounting services to businesses in Cranleigh, such as:
- Accounts and taxation
- Business accountants (including VAT);
- Capital Gains Tax;
- Corporate tax planning and tax structuring;
- Corporation Tax;
- HMRC Checks and Enquires (fee protection insurance);
- Inheritance Tax Planning (including Business Relief);
- Patent Boxes;
- Personal tax planning and tax structuring;
- R&D Tax Credits;
- Self assessment; and
- Stamp Duty.
- Business support, payroll, workplace pensions, and bookkeeping
- administration and PA services;
- benefits in kind;
- company formation;
- company secretarial services;
- meeting room hire;
- online bookkeeping and accounting software selection, implementation and training;
- part-time bookkeeper to visit your premises at agreed intervals;
- payroll; and
- workplace pensions.
- business support and consultancy
- preparation of business plans and financial forecasts;
- funder and investor introduction and presentation;
- NEDs and part-time financial directors;
- mergers and acquisitions; and
- business sale (trade sale, sale to open market).
- online accounting and bookkeeping software expertise
- Wave; and
Our practice is regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS).