Black and White’s accountants, bookkeepers, and business development specialists have a combined 150 years of experience between them and they have been advising and representing individuals and businesses in Chobham and the surrounding area for the past two decades.
Get in touch with your accounting requirements
Our core services include:
- accounting and taxation services
- tax minimisation and form submission to HMRC and Companies House on time; and
- tax planning and tax restructuring.
- bookkeeping, payroll, and business support services
- online bookkeeping and accounting software selection, implementation and training;
- part-time bookkeeper to visit your premises at agreed intervals;
- administration and PA services;
- benefits in kind;
- company formation;
- company secretarial services;
- meeting room hire;
- payroll; and
- workplace pensions.
- business support and consultancy
- business plan and financial forecast preparation;
- introduction to funders and investors;
- non executive directors;
- part-time financial directors;
- mergers and acquisitions; and
- representation of clients wanting to sell their business.
- distressed businesses
- business rescue;
- business recovery; and
- business restructuring.
- specialist accounting services
- agricultural accountants;
- contractor accountants;
- financial accountants;
- forensic accountants;
- management accountants;
- medical accountants;
- personal accountants for clients with overseas interests; and
- system accountants.
Black and White Accounting is regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).