Welcome to Black and White Accounting – a team of accountants, bookkeepers, and business consultants working with individual and business clients in Chertsey and the surrounding areas. We provide a one-stop shop for all your Accounts & Tax, Book Keeping & Payroll, Business Planning and Software Training needs.
Our six main services goals for our clients are:
- to ensure that you and your business pay no more tax than you need to and to ensure that all documentation is filed in good time with HMRC and Companies House;
- to provide you with the systems and training you need to simplify day-to-day financial recordkeeping so that you’re always working with the latest financial and operational performance figures;
- to deliver administration and financial support to you (for example, bookkeeping and payroll) when you need it so that your and your staff’s time is freed up to sell more, to innovate, and to look after customers;
- during times of increased or decreased turnover, give you the tools you need to manage cash flow well, to exploit opportunities, and to mitigate against threats;
- to find funders and investors for you when you wish to grow your business; and
- to provide a full range of services to clients wishing to sell their business or expand their business through merger or acquisition.
Get in touch with your accounting and bookkeeping requirements
We have 150 years’ combined experience on the team and we serve:
- sole traders and partners;
- limited companies;
- professionals in the gig economy;
- landlords and property developers;
- contractors and freelancers;
- community organisations;
- charity organisations;
- school/education sector; and
From the time we first start working together, we take the time needed to get to know you, your business, and what your personal and professional financial goals are – where you want to be in five or ten years’ time.
Together, we’ll devise a roadmap of your journey from where you are now to where you want to be. That roadmap will be broken into achievable milestones which will show you the progress you’re making against the targets that you’re working to.
We see ourselves as more than just your accountants – we’re a partner in getting your business and your other income-generating activities into the leanest and most profitable structures so that you can be more productive in what you do.
To book an hour’s free consultation with one of our senior accountants, please call us free on 0800 140 4644 or email [email protected].
Our services for Chertsey clients
Taxation and accounting
- Business accountants (including VAT);
- Capital Gains Tax;
- Corporate tax planning and tax structuring;
- Corporation Tax (including CGT);
- Fee Protection Insurance;
- HMRC Campaigns (Card Transaction Programme and Let Property);
- HMRC Checks and Enquires;
- Inheritance Tax Planning (including Business Relief);
- Personal tax planning and tax structuring;
- R&D Tax Credits and Patent Boxes;
- Self Assessment; and
- Stamp Duty (including corporate stamp duty).
Business management and planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions – buying a business (including business mergers);
- Mergers & Acquisitions – due diligence (buy-side and sell-side);
- Mergers & Acquisitions – sell my business (including business valuation and preparation to take to market);
- Business support – businesss development services (plus business development ideas and business development support);
- Business support – non executive directors and part-time FDs;
- Business support – wills and power of attorneys;
- Business performance – management accounts;
- Business performance – financial planning (including cashflow planning);
- Business performance – business health check;
- Business performance – business rescue (including business recovery and business restructuring);
- Finance for business – angel investors;
- Finance for business – business finance (including commercial mortgages and invoice factoring); and
- Finance for business – business loans (incorporating business plan consultant, commercial loans and commercial lending).
General business services
- Visiting bookkeeping;
- Payroll and workplace pensions;
- Company secretarial services (including administrative and PA Services and meeting room hire);
- Company formation; and
- Bookkeeping Software (selection, implementation, and training).
Management accounting Chertsey
Ask about our part-time management accounting service providing clients with data insight and support in:
- Risk management;
- Long and short-term budgeting;
- Investment planning (outbound and inward);
- Future planning;
- Strategy; and
- Business growth consulting backed up by the latest financial and KPI information.
Your management accountant works with board members and senior management providing the information they need in making decisions on the future of your businesses.
Accountants in Chertsey, Surrey – get in touch
The first step in working together is to get to know each other. We’re offering an hour’s free consultation to prospective clients in Chertsey and in the surrounding areas. We can meet at your premises or you can come to our offices – let us know which is better for you.
After we’ve found out more about you, your business, and your financial goals, we’ll send you a quote showing you which of our wide suite of services would deliver best value to your business. The quote we send will include a fixed monthly rate that we propose to work for you at. If you need to scale up or down the services you need to take in the future, that’s straight forward and we can act upon these requests straight away.
To get in touch with us, please use the form below, call us free on 0800 140 4644, or email [email protected]. Our Chertsey accounting service is located only a short drive away in Egham.
We are members of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in England and Wales and certified Xero Gold Partners in the United Kingdom. We are also certified partners of QuickBooks and Sage and we work with clients using FreeAgent and Wave.
Our Accounting and Tax Services for Surrey Businesses