Black and White is a well-established local firm of accountants, bookkeepers, and business consultants serving individual and business clients in Addlestone and the surrounding areas with a complete set of Accounts & Tax, Book Keeping & Payroll, Business Planning and Software Training services, for a fixed monthly fee. But that’s not all that we do…
Accountants in Addlestone
In the 20 years that we’ve been trading, we’ve worked with thousands of individuals and businesses in Addlestone, Hampshire, and Surrey.
We’ve helped our clients exploit opportunities for and manage threats to their businesses in the last two decades. And to this day, because of the up-to-date financial and performance information we receive from our clients, we’re able to minimise the tax you and your business pay as well as well as offering business strategies and commercial insight to clients on the challenges they face.
We have built our business around a comprehensive suite of Accounts & Tax, Book Keeping & Payroll, Business Planning and Software Training services. Customers can scale up and down the number of services they access according to what their business needs.
When we first start working together, we aim to find out as much about you, your business, and what you want in the future financially, personally, and professionally. You’re on a journey from where you are now to where you want to be and we’re here to help you in any way we can on that journey.
We provide the level of quality and expertise you expect and require as your accountant. But we like our customers to consider us as more than just their accountant – we’re a proactive, supportive, and helpful business partner.
We’re currently offering a free hour’s consultation to prospective clients in Addlestone. We’d really appreciate the opportunity to get to know you and to understand your business and your future financial objectives.
We can meet at yours or you can come to our office – whichever is more convenient for you. To organise your free consultation, please get in touch with our friendly team today to arrange your free one hour consultation. Simply use the form below, give us a call on 0800 140 4644 or email us on [email protected].
Addlestone accountants – who we work with
For over 20 years, we have been providing accounting, bookkeeping, taxation, and business support for:
- incorporated businesses
- limited companies;
- LLPs; and
- PSC contractors.
- unincorporated business
- sole traders;
- sole trader contractors; and
- other taxpayers
- employees/individuals with significant additional income streams;
- landlords and property developers;
- charity and community organisations;
- the school/education sector;
- pensions; and
We take a highly organised and process-driven approach to our work meaning that we calculate all taxes due (personally or for your business) as soon as possible so that you have plenty of time to accumulate the cash needed to meet your liabilities.
With us, there’ll be no last minute dash to meet deadlines – that means there’s no call to you the week before a bill is due to tell you that you have to raise a given amount of money in a few days.
Accounting and taxation services
- Personal taxation
- capital gains tax (sale of non-primary residential property, sale of assets, and Entrepreneurs’ Relief);
- employees/individuals with one or more additional income streams;
- landlord and property developer accounting (including capital versus revenue expenditure, expenses reclaims, SDLT, CGT, and income tax);
- salary vs dividend calculations (for company directors);
- self-assessment; and
- VAT (and scheme selection).
- Business/corporate taxation
- VAT (and scheme selection);
- R&D tax credits;
- Patent boxes;
- Corporation tax; and
Addlestone business planning services
In addition to our accounting and taxation management services, please see below a selection of our business improvement, business performance, corporate finance, and M&A advisory services:
- Business improvement: Business development services (plus business development ideas and business development support);
- Business improvement: Non executive director (including part-time FD);
- Business improvement: Wills and Power of Attorneys;
- Business performance: Management accounts;
- Business performance: Financial planning (including cashflow planning);
- Business performance: Business health check;
- Business performance: Business rescue (including Business recovery and restructuring);
- Corporate finance: Introduction to angel investors and investment funds;
- Corporate finance: Working capital loans and expansion loans;
- Corporate finance: Commercial mortgages;
- Corporate finance: Preparation of business plans and financial forecasts;
- M&A: Preparing your business for sale and taking it to market;
- M&A: Due diligence;
- M&A: Business valuation; and
- M&A: Buy-side mergers and acquisitions.
Addlestone accountancy support services
We also provide a number of additional services designed to remove necessary but often unproductive responsibilities from you and your team:
- Administrative and PA services;
- Benefits in Kind;
- Bookkeeping, payroll, and workplace pensions;
- Company formation;
- Company secretarial services (compliance with Companies House); and
- Meeting room hire.
Contact our accountants in Addlestone
Please get in touch with us to arrange your free consultation using our quick contact form below, call us free on 0800 140 4644 or email us at [email protected] and our Addlestone accountants will be happy to help.
Our Accounting and Tax Services for Surrey Businesses
Black & White Chartered Certified Accountants
116 High Street
From the A30 Staines Junction, or M25 Junction 13, take the B388 exit to High Street to the left of Burger King. Our building is on the right hand side about 300 metres along, next to the White Lion pub. There is plenty of parking opposite.