With over 150 years’ combined experience in our company, Black and White’s team of chartered accountants in Waterlooville have been advising local individuals and businesses in the 20 years since we first started in business on:
- accounting and tax minimisation (Waterlooville tax accountants)
- calculating clients’ taxes and submitting the correct forms to HMRC and Companies House on time; and
- letting clients know well in advance of their tax liabilities so that they have time to budget to meet their liabilities.
- bookkeeping and payroll
- choose from one of our bookkeepers making regular visits to your premises or ours;
- the right Xero package and service level, implementation within your business, and training; and
- a fully-managed payroll service including workplace pensions.
- business support and consultancy
- business growth (including business plan and financial forecast preparation, access to funding and investors);
- business rescue and restructuring (profit maximisation and cost reduction during times of depressed turnover); and
- business transfer (business valuation, preparation to take to market and for due diligence, buy-side services).
- specialist accounting services
- landlord accountant, management accountant, contractor accountant, financial accountant, forensic account, personal accountant, agricultural accountant.
Our practice is regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Make an Enquiry
Familiar services, innovative approach
Ever since Jon Mills, our MD, set up Black and White Accounting, we’ve wanted to offer the high-quality services you’re familiar with from other local accountancy firms but with an innovative approach. We provide a complete service of Accounts & Tax, Book Keeping & Payroll, Business Planning and Software Training.
We believe that a great accountant’s work doesn’t end with submitting your accounts and calculating your taxes – we believe that’s where it begins.
The knowledge and understanding we have of our clients, their businesses, and their personal and professional financial goals means that the financial information we produce for you as part of our core work gives us the ability to share deeper and actionable insights with you about your business and its performance.
Our accountants and bookkeepers not only keep your financial information up to date and accurate – we also analyse them in depth to identify opportunities for you to maximise profit and efficiency.
This careful and ongoing analysis of your cashflow also means that we’re able to warn you in advance of when you need to focus on keeping cash in the business and on cost reduction.
Our aim is to build a partnership of trust and understanding. That trust and understanding is further strengthened by a rewarding underlying personal relationship based upon an open channel of communication between us.
You’re where you are now. You know where you want to be. By sharing that knowledge with us, we’ll aim to help you get to your end point faster and with the minimum of friction using a set of agreed milestones to measure your progress.
And, while you’re on your journey, we want to take as many responsibilities away from you as possible so that you enjoy running your business and so that you feel confident that you can spend more time away from it without worrying about it.