Why choose Black and White?
We’re different from standard accounting firms and that’s exactly what we’ve intended to be from the start. How?
When we start working for you, our team’s aim is to know as much about you, your business and what you define as personal and professional financial success. We then agree with you an action plan with achievable and measurable steps to take you from your current situation to the situation you want you and your business to eventually be in.
We’re a genuine partner to you and your business. And underpinning that partnership is accurate and timely financial and operational recordkeeping.
We strongly encourage each of our clients to take up our bookkeeping service or to implement online accounting and bookkeeping software into their business.
That’s because the up-to-date information you get from either service means that you know more about how profitable you are, whether you have enough control over your cash flow, and which bits of your business are working better than others.
From this accurate up-to-date information and from the reports which are created using this information, better business decisions are made.
What’s our role in your business?
- We’re here to help you plan growth that’s affordable manageable, and sustainable;
- We show you how to manage cash during exceptionally busy times;
- We teach you cash preservation and cost cutting techniques when revenue is subdued;
- We help arrange your business finances in such a way that you and your family can draw a significant income from your business which does not threaten its viability; and
- When the time comes to take your business to market, we prepare your business for sale and we’re there during negotiation through due diligence right to completion day.
Every business is vulnerable to internal and external forces. To help you succeed, we make a point of letting you know what the strengths and weaknesses that we perceive are in your business on an ongoing basis.
We help you spot opportunities and threats. We’re a proactive partner to you and we’re certainly on your side but, to do our job well, we keep a sensible distance too so that we can maintain our objectivity and see the bigger picture.
That’s the Black and White difference.
Who do we work for?
We primarily work for incorporated and incorporated business including:
- sole traders;
- limited companies;
- employees/individuals with significant additional income streams; and
- contractors (umbrella or PSC).
We also specialise in working with not-for-profit organisations too including:
- public sector;
- community organisations;
- charities; and
- clubs and societies.
Tax accountant Lymington
We charge a fixed monthly fee for our services. You can choose which of our services form part of your service agreement with us. If you later need to use a service which does not form an initial part of your fixed fee arrangement, we’ll agree a price (fixed ongoing or ad-hoc) with you in advance for the work.
When we meet you for an hour’s consultation, we’ll send you a list of the services we believe that you would benefit from and gain the greatest value from.
Our tax accountants, bookkeepers, and business consultants offer the following range of services for our Lymington clients:
- Tax accounting, calculation, reporting, and submission
- Inheritance tax planning, CGT, SDLT, patent boxes, R&D, and VAT, corporation tax, self-assessment requirements, salary versus dividend, savings taxes.
- Bookkeeping, payroll, and workplace pensions
- One of our experienced bookkeepers handles all of your business’ payroll and workplace pension administration, compliance, and correspondence.
- Business stabilisation
- A full range of services from turnaround to distressed sales and from business rescue and restructuring to an initial business health check to ascertain the level of recovery work needed to stabilise your business.
- Help with HMRC investigations
- HMRC currently have two major campaigns underway encouraging people and businesses to report undeclared income. If you are under investigation by HMRC or you wish to make a declaration, please call us to find out how we can help.
To discuss our core services and how we can help your business, call us free on 0800 140 4644 or email us on [email protected]
Business growth consultancy services
Growing a business puts more stress and pressure on business owners than when they started up. That stress and pressure is reflected in the personal and professional experiences of both your staff and your employees as well as your cash flow.
We’ve had the pleasure of working with dozens of ambitious clients over the last 20 years helping them to mitigate as many of the financial, operational, and procedural pressures caused by expansion.
Find out more about our business growth consultancy services by speaking to one of our advisors about where you are now and what you want to achieve:
- Raising finance and attracting investment;
- NEDs and part-time FDs;
- Management accounting;
- Business growth strategies; and
- Business development ideas.
If you like our approach and if you want your next accountant to know much more about you, your business, and what you want than your current accountant does, please get in touch with us to arrange a free hour’s consultation with you. We look forward to meeting you and to see whether our services are right for you.
To get in touch with us to arrange your free hour’s consultation, please use the form below, call us free on 0800 140 4644, or email [email protected]. Our Lymington accounting service is located only a short drive away in Egham.