Working with a Black and White Accountant, you can be assured that:
- you and your business will pay no more in tax than you need to;
- all submissions to HMRC and Companies House will be made in good time;
- your payroll and workplace pensions will be efficiently and accurately managed (if you want us to do this for you);
- your financial recordkeeping will be streamlined so that you have accurate financial and operational performance data when you need it; and
- our accountants and business consultants will help you plan to increase profitability and reduce costs.
Make an Enquiry
Based close to Liphook serving clients in the town and the surrounding area, our team has 150 years of combined experience working providing accounting and business development services for:
- charities and community organisations;
- contractors (umbrella or PSC);
- employees with significant additional income streams;
- limited companies;
- property developers;
- sole traders;
- the school/education sector; and
For each of our clients, we see ourselves as more than just your accountant. When we first start working together, we want to find out as much about you, your business, and what you want financially over the coming years.
With that knowledge and with constantly updated financial and operational performance data from your business, we’re here to help you achieve your goals in the shortest space of time possible.
To speak to one of our senior accountants in Liphook about what we can do and the value we deliver to clients, call us free on 0800 140 4644 or email [email protected].
The services we provide to Liphook clients
Taxation and accounting
- Expense classification;
- Corporation Tax;
- R&D Tax Credits;
- Patent Boxes;
- Capital Gains Tax (including Entrepreneurs’ Relief);
- Inheritance Tax planning;
- Self assessment completion and filing;
- Tax planning (personal and corporate);
- Tax structuring (personal and corporate);
- Stamp Duty (including second/holiday home);
- HMRC declaration preparation; and
- Fee Protection Insurance.
- Sell-side mergers and acquisitions;
- Buy-side mergers and acquisition;
- Non-executive directors;
- Part-time financial directors;
- Management accounting;
- Project accounting;
- Business valuations;
- Due diligence;
- Business rescue and restructuring;
- Funding search;
- Investor search; and
- Powers of attorneys and Wills
- Administrative and PA Services;
- Benefits in Kind;
- Company formation;
- Meeting Room Hire;
- Payroll; and
- Workplace Pensions.
Online accounting software training
Online accounting and bookkeeping software allow you to keep your financial and operational data up to date in 20 minutes a day or less. Better business information means better business decision making.
Let us help you select the platform and service level most suitable for your business and its needs. We can also train you and your team on how to use your chosen platform either individually or in groups at your premises or ours.
We are members of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in England and Wales and certified Xero Gold Partners in the United Kingdom. We are also certified partners of QuickBooks and Sage and we work with clients using FreeAgent and Wave.
Accountants in Liphook, Hampshire – get in touch today
We’re based only a short drive away in Herriard and we invite you to contact us for an hour’s free consultation. We can come to your premises or you can come to ours – whichever is better for you.
We’d really appreciate the opportunity to find out more about you, your business, and where you’d like to be in five years’ time.
Over the last 20 years, we have assisted thousands of clients so that they can extract more cash safely for themselves and their families from their business. We’ll show you how to minimise tax payable on personal and business income.
We’d also like the chance to put together a plan with you on how to get from where you are now to where you want to be using a credible development roadmap with achievable milestones along the way.
After our meeting, we’ll send you a bespoke quote showing you the services of ours which we believe will deliver the most value to you and your business at a fixed monthly fee.
If you choose to engage us as your accountant, we’re sure that you’ll quickly come to consider us your finance and business partner. We’re proactive, friendly, and direct – we’re the type of people who prefer to pick up a phone and have a conversation rather than stretching a conversation out over a couple of days with a volley of emails going back and forth between us.
To book your free hour’s consultation with us, please use the form below, call us free on 0800 140 4644, or email [email protected].